In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Build a platform around your Kubernetes cluster(s) that prioritises developer experience and avoid the dreaded “works on my machine” problem.
- Design a developer experience for fast feedback (Not waiting 30 minutes for CI and preview environments to build!).
- Go from a single local docker container to multi-container testing to previewing changes in your pre-prod clusters.
- Leverage tools like Telepresence, MirrorD and/or Bridge to Kubernetes for connecting “local” services to your Kubernetes cluster.
- Make considerations with internal developer portals like Backstage for your Kubernetes developer experience.
- And more!
Senior Product Manager at Gitpod
Senior Developer Advocate at Gitpod