- Configure Your Project
- Docker Configuration
- Start Tasks
- VS Code Extensions
- Exposing Ports
- Prebuilt Workspaces
- Environment Variables
- Workspace Location
- Editor Configuration
- Gitpod Self-Hosted
- Install on Google Cloud Platform
- Install on Amazon Web Services
- Install on self-managed Kubernetes
- Configure Ingress
- Configure OAuth
- Configure a Database
- Configure a Docker Registry
- Configure Storage
- Configure Nodes
- Configure Workspaces
- Languages & Frameworks
It wouldn’t have been possible for us to create Gitpod without all of the amazing open-source work it’s built upon. And still, we’re developing huge parts of Gitpod out in the open.
Deeply devoted to the open-source community, we are happy to provide the professional open-source community a free Professional Open Source plan.
No more hour restrictions, you’ll be able to use Gitpod for any number of hours, on any public GitHub or GitLab repository.
You should meet at least one of the following requirements:
- You are a maintainer, or core contributor, of a well-established open-source project
- A significant part of your income is from open source work (e.g. via Liberapay, Open Collective, GitHub Sponsors, Patreon, etc)
- You regularly contribute to open source in other ways (e.g. producing regular content like blog posts, videos, live streams, or organizing meet-ups, conferences, hackathons, etc)
Does one of the above apply to your work? If so, please get in touch and provide links to your projects. We’d love to see what you’re working on.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions.
Still Have Questions?
Please reach out. We’re happy to answer them.