October 1, 2021
Automatic preview page reloads
A small, but mighty improvement to your web application preview. No more manual page refresh when you open the preview before the application’s port is ready.
Gitpod now reloads the page every five seconds, automatically. Once your application listens on a port, the preview will reload and you’re ready to code.
- #5836 - Make it possible to re-trigger failed or timed out Prebuilds
- #5640 - [Teams & Projects] Ask for authorization when viewing a project of a provider without connection
- #5967 - [teams] Fix joining teams from different DB region
- #5572 - Refactor integration tests using sigs.k8s.io/e2e-framework
- #5935 - [dashboard] fix accumulating websocket connections
- #5897 - [workspace] Make the workspace stopping mechanism more deterministic
- #5918 - [prebuilds] fix prebuild logs with multiple tasks
- #5693 - [image-builder] Include environment variables in the built workspace image
- #5920 - [db] add missing index `d_b_prebuild_workspace.buildWorkspaceId
- #5899 - fix log format for meta components
- #5787 - improve websocket reconnection handling in the frontend