November 26, 2021
Gitpod Self-Hosted installers
If you prefer to install Gitpod in your own environment, we are pleased to announce this process has become a whole lot simpler.
Say hello to
make install 🎉!
Yes really, our shiny new installer scripts take care of the heavy lifting while all we ask from you is to configure a file or two (depending on your hosting provider) and you’re up and running in no time.
Get started today with installer guides for:
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- #6652 - Bitbucket-only users get an error message now on New Project page
- #6775 - make DB layer more robust against odd DB values
- #6847 - The “Your Workspace is Ready” page for desktop IDEs now has “Stop Workspace” and “Go to Dashboard” actions.
- #6031 - add
GIT_AUTHOR_EMAILto the environment variables mentioned in account settings
- #6883 - [dashboard][server] Make all project slugs unique within a team or user account by adding a unique suffix
- #6702 - Add container registry and database secret checks
- #6716 - Configure and validate the external database
- #6753 - [installer]: fix the auth provider config
- #6682 - [gpctl] Support forceful cluster de-registration
- #6760 - [installer]: fix jaeger operator misconfiguration
- #6733 - [ws-daemon] Fix resource leak during proc mounts
- #6745 - Configure Azure blob storage for installer
- #6860 - [image-builder] Fix authentication issues with external registries
- #6862 - Apply node affinities to components
- #6870 - [ws-proxy] Improve TLS default configuration
- #6893 - Set internal certs to 90 day duration
- #6892 - Change Minio to forked version