February 21, 2022
Open in Gitpod
It’s even easier now to open a repository in a new Gitpod workspace.
Type cmd+O (ctrl-O on Windows) while on any page in the dashboard at gitpod.io.
This will pop up an input where you can paste a context URL for a git repository, and immediately open a workspace, just like you are used to with the
Instead of pasting a URL, you can start typing the name of a repository, and Gitpod will suggest repositories from recent workspaces, as well as from your connected git provider. Even our popular example template repositories can be opened this way.
Always ready to code 🚀
- #8234 - Add stress test for mount proc
- #7523 - messagebus: remove cross-cluster dependency
- #8275 - Update the usage of nsinsider.
- #8288 - [installer] Installer does not set default nameserver settings for workspaces anymore
- #8289 - Improve handling of “Out of Memory” error when starting up workspaces
- #8067 - [server]: Add
totalInstancesfields to telemetry data
- #8270 - [self-hosted] Skip MinIO client configuration in the MinIO container because it breaks air-gap installations.
- #8086 - Bitbucket Server: Authorize with Bitbucket Server 7.20 and start workspaces.
- #8227 - [server] Disable