← Back to Changelog
April 25, 2022
Support for Bitbucket Server
Gitpod now works with repositories on your own instance of Bitbucket Server. To set this up, please follow our 2-step guide in the documentation.
- #9438 - [ws-manager] fix a bug when opening workspace you would be signed out from git and not able to do git commands
- #9493 - [ws-daemon] Check blkio throttle exists
- #9488 - fix a dashboard bug where you might end up on a workspace without having access to it
- #9135 - Connect to self-managed Bitbucket Server in Git Integration modal.
- #9460 - fix and improve validation of user environment variables
- #9455 - [kots]: add an installation status pod
- #9462 - [server] Optimization: Map GitHub API repositories during pagination, not after
- #9458 - [kots]: move dropImageRepo config to when using local registry
- #9231 - Allow integrating with ‘github.com’ without a GitHub App
- #9445 - Allow to configure JB plugins on repo level per a product, i.e. specific for IntelliJ or GoLand.
- #9328 - [ws-daemon] Remove warning when cpu.stat does not exist
- #9338 - [registry-facade] Do not log warning from local store already exist error
- #9360 - [docker-up] Add docker-compose binary
- #9366 - Automatically block users that are running blacklisted workloads
- #9382 - Revert ”[ws-daemon] Fix CPU limit annotation”
- #9355 - [ws-manager] add metrics to track initialize and finalize of workspaces
- #9358 - [ws-proxy] Do not allow ACME challenge to be processed by workspaces to ensure no one can register TLS for gitpod.io through letsencrypt
- #9356 - [docker-up] Set the MTU using ceth0 value
- #9309 - [ws-daemon] Only limit storage device classes
- #9335 - Make image-builder available through ws-manager
- #9390 - ws-daemon: align to decide if cgroup v2 to fix cgroup v2 with fuse
- #9428 - Add I/O limit plugin for cgroup v1
- #9437 - [ws-daemon] Refactor configuration of I/O limits
- #9155 - [kots]: enable use of a local registry
- #9427 - Allow workspace timeouts to be extended when a user has workspaces in different regions.
- #9446 - fixed a bug around email address rendering
- #9443 - JetBrains IDEs now start with a terminal opened, displaying an introductory message about Gitpod CLI.
- #9385 - re-enables blocklisting of email domains
- #9409 - block abusers based on email domain suffixes
- #9361 - [werft] Improve findFreeHostPorts speed
- #9404 - Fixed a bug where IO limits were not applied to the workspace
- #9219 - Stop running prebuilds for projects that did not start a workspace in the last 10+ weeks
- #9094 - [installer] Disable
- #9381 - Update code to 1.66.2
- #9367 - Update OpenSSH to v9.0