← Back to Changelog
March 10, 2022
Support for GitHub Enterprise Server
Gitpod now works with public, private, or internal repositories on your own instance of GitHub Enterprise (GHE). To set this up, please follow our 2-step guide in the documentation.
- #8533 - Update k8s go dependencies to v1.23.4Update prometheus to v1.12.1 CVE-2022-21698Update containerd to v1.6.0
- #8578 - Support user-modifiable cgroupv2 structure
- #8583 - Remove unused pod labels
- #8580 - [installer] Registry facade should not use a port from node ports range
- #8555 - Add docker images for gpctl and kubecdl
- #8590 - Update the docs for cgroup v2
- #8471 - Support cpu limiting using cgroup v2
- #8629 - Disable cache reclaim when cgroup v2
- #8550 - Add support for private registries
- #8632 - Admins cannot search empty strings or partial matches on workspace search.
- #8574 - Support GitHub Enterprise
- #8689 - [kots]: create dev channels in KOTS and formalise the release process
- #8568 - Rate-limit workspace prebuilds to 50 per minute (rolling-window) by default, configurable through config.
- #8633 - [kots]: make the self-hosted cert more explicitly selectable
- #8486 - improve robustness of startWorkspaceimprove feedback for errors during cluster selectionimprove monitoring for cluster selection errors
- #8547 - [installer]: add annotation to make DB resources restart if changes
- #8622 - [installer] Add network policy for registry-facade access to coredns
- #8562 - Fix user detail bug that fetches all workspaces.
- #8558 - [dashboard] Don’t always print ‘Connecting to workspace logs…’ (it’s somewhat misleading)
- #8395 - [kots]: add the KOTS installation manifests
- #8503 - Free text search on workspace admin dashboard is not enabled anymore.
- #8363 - Remove ghost from the codebase
- #8477 - Renamed
danger-use-unsupported-configflag in the installer to `use-experimental-config
- #8527 - [installer]: correct the stored config to include apiVersion
- #8519 - Try harder to update workspace annotation to prevent workspace from being marked as failed erroneously.
- #7831 - Git Integrations UI – improve handling of host name.
- #8428 - Deal with when cpu.cfs_quota_us is negative
- #8435 - Docker in workspaces now allows mapping the user id of a container user to the workspace gitpod user
- #8463 - Improve handling of an error when pod fails to start due to out of memory error on the node
- #8460 - [installer]: remove jaeger operator from the config
- #8402 - Admins can find teams, see team details, and change a team member’s role.
- #8211 - Add Replicated as a Gitpod license evaluator
- #8330 - Improve error handling for workspace cluster register & updateShow all admission constraints for workspace cluster list
- #8307 - Add max lifetime timeout for a workspace
- #8389 - [installer] Ensure multiple ws-proxy replicas are scheduled in different nodes
- #8401 - Make
-coptional in installer, while allowing the passed config to be flexible
- #8373 - Show correct admin telemetry settings during first visit
- #8376 - Remove Jaeger operator
- #8266 - Make Open VSX upstream URL configurable in the installer for air-gap installations
- #8380 - Pre-populate Cmd+O modal and sort suggested context URLs by most-recently-used first